It is too hot outside. You expect to avoid sticky and humid weather and enjoy the cool air-conditioned comfort in your house. But when you walk into your home, it’s much warmer than it should be. Upon inspection, you find that the air conditioner is not working properly. What caused it? How do you know that you need AC repair the Woodlands?
Although there may be many different factors why your homes or vehicle air conditioner may need to be looked at by a certified technician, there are several relatively common reasons. Here are five main problems that may cause air conditioning failure. Check out the five most important lists below to see if any of the above conditions exist in your home; please call your AC repair or AC maintenance in Magnolia, TX.
- Low Refrigerant – An obvious sign that the air conditioner needs repair is hot air coming out of the vents. This could be a sign that the compressor is not cooling the air or insufficient refrigerant in the system. As a result, you could be paying more energy bills without any benefits.
- Leaky Hoses – During standard air conditioning maintenance, the pipes’ condition is checked for any leaks. During a call for air conditioner repair services, it can be very obvious when there’s a leak, as parts of the outside unit might be covered in ice in the midsummer! Sometimes the pipes can be repaired; sometimes, they need to be replaced.
- Air Conditioner is not maintained properly – Your system has not been properly maintained. If you don’t choose to have your air conditioner serviced annually, this is the one to do. Otherwise, the coils and filters in your system will become dirty. This means that the air conditioner will not work properly. Its parts like compressors and fans can fail prematurely. The air conditioner may not operate properly during periods of high humidity. Check the condensate drain to ensure that it is not clogged and is draining properly.
- Electrical Issues – If the air conditioning in your new home was oversized at the time of purchase, you might have trouble turning it on and off frequently. In this scenario, the parts like compressor and fan controls can wear out. Other reasons may include terminal Corrosion and wires.
- Sensor Problem – Sometimes, the problem could be with the sensor. If you have an indoor air conditioner, the problem could be with a sensor causing the AC to stop or be erratic. The sensor should be close to the evaporator coil without touching it. The sensor can be adjusted by carefully bending the wire that bears it in place. If you are not comfortable DIY-ing it, you need to call a professional AC service in Tomball.
Suppose you think you might need air conditioning repair services in Tomball, Texas. In that case, you should know you can rely on professional specialists at Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating LLC to help.
Contact Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating LLC, and the team will be more than happy to help you with your air conditioning repair needs. We also offer one of the best AC installation in Magnolia, TX.