AC Service In Tomball, Spring, The Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas
The Importance of Proper A/C Service
Keeping your A/C unit in good condition is an important job. Unexpected AC repair bills can be expensive — and even before then, a neglected air conditioning system could cause higher energy bills, lower efficiency, and reduced comfort, among other issues.
If you want to keep your A/C system at peak performance, then you’ll probably need some professional assistance. If you live in Tomball, Spring, or The Woodlands, TX, or any of the surrounding areas, then you should reach out to Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating for help with all of your A/C servicing needs.
Some of our services include-
- AC Service Tomball
- Air Conditioner Servicing Tomball TX
- AC Repair Tomball TX
- Air Conditioner Repair Tomball TX
- Air Conditioning Installation Tomball TX
- Heat Pump Repair Tomball
- Furnace Installation Tomball TX
- Heating Repair Tomball TX
Common A/C Maintenance Tasks
When it comes to your A/C unit, some maintenance tasks are quite simple, whereas others take some knowledge and skill to handle properly. Here are just a few common A/C servicing tasks that HVAC technicians will perform:
- Changing the air filter. If your filter is dirty or clogged, then it will hinder airflow throughout your system. This results in decreased efficiency, and a heavier workload on your unit.
- Cleaning condenser coils and straightening coil fins. When there’s a buildup of dirt, dust, or debris on your condenser coils, it’s harder for the system to use the refrigerant contained therein to cool your home. Additionally, sometimes hailstorms or other incidents will cause your unit’s coil fins to bend. HVAC professionals have special tools that help them to “un-bend” the coil fins so that your unit is properly ventilated.
- Inspecting the drain pan and line. If there’s a blockage in your unit’s drainage system, then not only will it affect your system’s performance, but it could also lead to moisture-related problems inside the home.
If you want to keep your A/C unit running properly, both now and for years to come, then reach out to the HVAC experts at Valliere today. We would be happy to help you maintain your system!