AC Maintenance In Tomball, Magnolia, Spring, The Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
AC Maintenance In Magnolia, Tomball, Waller, Spring, The Woodlands, Klein, Cypress, Pinehurst, Rose Hill, Stage Coach, Texas, and Surrounding Areas
There are a handful simple HVAC maintenance tasks that you can perform on your own to keep the system efficient and at peak performance. By knowing what tasks to do and when, you’ll prolong the system’s life, save energy and have the opportunity to catch minor problems before they become expensive headaches.
Are you tired of calling the AC repair team frequently in a year? Your money mostly goes into repairing the AC and other HVAC systems installed in the household.
Do you know the reason behind the building of issues in the system?
An HVAC needs maintenance and cleaning at least twice a year for accurate working. Every company offers exciting maintenance plans to their customers. If you do not know about the maintenance plans, do not worry! Valliere Air Conditioning and Heating LLC will tell you everything about the maintenance plans.
HVAC MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Change The Air Filters: Replace the air filters in your HVAC equipment at least once every three months to promote proper airflow.
- Thermostat: As temperatures change, adjusting your thermostat will help prevent overloading your HVAC system and wasting energy. In the summer, set the thermostat to the “Cool” function. In the winter, set it to the “Warm” or “Heat” function.
- Electrical Connections: Disconnected, loose or broken connections compromise a system’s safety and efficiency.
Fall and Winter
- Professional Heating System Maintenance: During the inspection, the professional will check the electrical connections and voltage, condensate drain, exhaust outlets, fuel lines, burners, heat exchangers and other components.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector: If you use natural gas or oil for your heating system, replace the batteries in your carbon monoxide detector.
Spring and Summer
- Professional Cooling System Maintenance: The professional will inspect the connections, voltage, lines, fins, pans, coils, refrigerant levels, blower system components and more.
- Inspect the A/C Refrigerant Lines: The line will feel cold or have condensation on it if refrigerant levels are sufficient. If the line does not have condensation on it or it does not feel cold to the touch, call a professional right away.
Throughout the Year
- Landscaping: Keep the area around the outside units clean and free of debris and tall grass. Trim back plants, trees and shrubs so they’re about three feet away from the equipment.
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect your HVAC system for issues that require a professional’s attention, such as dirty evaporator or condenser coils, damaged fins, water leaks or frozen coils.
HVAC problems never happen at convenient times. Regular maintenance helps you avoid them while prolonging the system’s life. Get in touch with Valliere Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC today to schedule a maintenance appointment.
Best AC Maintenance in Tomball, TX
Your air conditioning unit should be inspected at least twice a year to make sure that it is working properly. AC inspections and maintenance are jobs that you should leave out to professionals because ACs have many parts, and maintaining it on your own can be dangerous and may lead to damage. Without an expert eye, you might end up creating a problem instead of solving one. Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating LLC is the company to hire if you need reliable AC maintenance in Tomball, TX.
What Are Maintenance Plans?
Maintenance plans are provided by the HVAC company contractor from where you purchase the new AC system. The company suggests you invest in yearly maintenance plans that will help you reduce the repair instances and keep the AC in the best condition.
However, it does not necessarily mean that you can opt for maintenance plans for the newly-purchased system. You can choose the plans for your installed system as well. After hiring a company for AC maintenance in Magnolia, TX, you will receive numerous benefits. The technician will help you figure out the best plans according to the age and condition of your AC system.
Yearly Schedule For Precise Maintenance Care of The AC System
Certain things come under maintenance plans, and you should never forget about these services. You can ask your HVAC contractor to provide the services if some of them are included in your scheme.
- Air filter replacement after every three months of use. If you have a washable air filter, the AC maintenance technician will wash it out and clean it precisely.
- Clean the area around and inside the AC unit to remove all the obstacles that could cause a hindrance to the AC system working.
- Clean the registers inside your household with the latest tools and equipment.
- Lubricate the components that are in contact with each other and constantly move to generate cool air.
- Survey the condition of condensate drains and duct systems as they also contribute to delivering services efficiently.
- Check the condition of electrical wirings and network in the AC.
- Examine the condition of the blower belt and motor.
- Check the refrigerant levels in AC units and test the fuel lines for appropriate functioning in heaters.
Who Are We?
Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating LLC is a Texas-based company specializing in ventilation, heating and cooling systems. We’ve serviced the Tomball area since our establishment and can proudly say we have many loyal and satisfied customers who avail our AC services including AC maintenance in Magnolia, TX. We provide services in residential and commercial areas and are well versed with the heating and cooling systems currently being used in Texas. Contact us in case of emergency AC repair in Tomball, TX.
Why Choose Us?
All our technicians are professionals who go through regular training to keep their knowledge up to date. The team is punctual and has years of experience.
We make sure to render the best quality service so that you’re satisfied with our work. Keeping that in mind, we also offer free estimates, so you know how much our heating and AC service in Tomball will cost you before you choose us. Our services are reasonably priced as well.
We’ve launched an online service booking. Simply visit our website, fill in your contact details and our technician will get in touch with you regarding your air conditioning issues.
Our services are available 24/7. You can schedule our services at any time, any place and on any day. So, if your thermostat breaks down in the middle of the night, you can still call us to fix it instead of waiting until morning.
You can contact Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating LLC for AC maintenance in Magnolia, TX via our website or a call! In case that even after maintenance your AC not working properly, then consider a new AC installation in Tomball, TX.
You Need a Company That Curates Maintenance Plans For You and Your Ease and Comfort.
Valliere Air Conditioning and Heating LLC is here to help you with all your issues and troubles. Our expert and trustworthy technician will solve the problem in minutes, and it is all because of professional training and experience!
Call our HVAC company in Woodlands, Tomball, and surrounding areas. To get an quote about our different maintenance plans designed according to your housing and system’s needs.
How Can You Help The Technician To Maintain Your AC System?
You can ask the AC repair in Woodlands, TX to carry out the following task during the given time of the year:
Every Quarter of The Year
Ask the technician to replace the air filters in your HVAC system. Also, ask him to check the functioning and connectivity of the thermostat with the AC unit. Keep the fan settings on out every time. Ensure to get the electrical connections also verified during the inspection.
During The Fall and Winter Period
Call the AC maintenance in Magnolia, TX for quick checking of the heating system. Maintenance services help you to keep the warmth services to the maximum. Also, let the technician check for a carbon monoxide detector test to find out whether there is a leakage problem in the fuel lines or not.
During Spring and Summer
It is time to take out the air conditioning unit in spring, resting for some months. Call the Magnolia AC repair technician for quick testing and servicing the AC unit before turning it on for summer. A technician will inspect the refrigeration lines for any hints of leakage or blockage.
Throughout the Year
You can also do your part to keep the AC system healthy. You can check on the surroundings of the outdoor unit. Keep the surroundings clean and clear from debris and foliage. You should check the AC system for problems like frozen evaporator coils, excess water dripping from the unit, loud and disturbing noises, dusty condenser coils, and many others.