HVAC Maintenance Plan In Tomball, Spring, The Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Maintenance Plan & Seasonal AC or Furnace Maintenance In Tomball, Spring, The Woodlands, Klein, Cypress, Magnolia, Pinehurst, Rose Hill, Stage Coach, Texas, and Surrounding Areas
Annual HVAC Maintenance Timeline
There are a handful simple HVAC maintenance tasks that you can perform on your own to keep the system efficient and at peak performance. By knowing what tasks to do and when, you’ll prolong the system’s life, save energy and have the opportunity to catch minor problems before they become expensive headaches.
HVAC MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Change the air filters: Replace the air filters in your HVAC equipment at least once every three months to promote proper airflow.
- Thermostat: As temperatures change, adjusting your thermostat will help prevent overloading your HVAC system and wasting energy. In the summer, set the thermostat to the “Cool” function. In the winter, set it to the “Warm” or “Heat” function.
- Electrical connections: Disconnected, loose or broken connections compromise a system’s safety and efficiency.
Fall and Winter
- Professional heating system maintenance: During the inspection, the professional will check the electrical connections and voltage, condensate drain, exhaust outlets, fuel lines, burners, heat exchangers and other components.
- Carbon monoxide detector: If you use natural gas or oil for your heating system, replace the batteries in your carbon monoxide detector.
Spring and Summer
- Professional cooling system maintenance: The professional will inspect the connections, voltage, lines, fins, pans, coils, refrigerant levels, blower system components and more.
- Inspect the A/C refrigerant lines: The line will feel cold or have condensation on it if refrigerant levels are sufficient. If the line does not have condensation on it or it does not feel cold to the touch, call a professional right away.
Throughout the Year
- Landscaping: Keep the area around the outside units clean and free of debris and tall grass. Trim back plants, trees and shrubs so they’re about three feet away from the equipment.
- Visual inspection: Regularly inspect your HVAC system for issues that require a professional’s attention, such as dirty evaporator or condenser coils, damaged fins, water leaks or frozen coils.
HVAC problems never happen at convenient times. Regular maintenance helps you avoid them while prolonging the system’s life. Get in touch with Valliere Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC today to schedule a maintenance appointment.
Seasonal Heating and Cooling System Maintenance Can Save You Money
Choosing the Right HVAC Maintenance Plan in Tomball, Texas
Your HVAC system represents one of the largest investments into your home or business that you will ever make. So, like any other investment, you need to protect it. The absolute best way to protect the longevity of the HVAC system in your home or business is with an excellent HVAC maintenance plan. We are a one-stop solution for all of your needs related to air conditioner servicing near you.
When you get right down to it, having an HVAC maintenance plan in place for your HVAC system, is much like having health insurance for you and your family. It is designed to protect and prevent problems before they arise.
Valliere HVAC is The Right Choice for Your HVAC Maintenance Plan in Tomball. Texas
Valliere HVAC has the HVAC maintenance plan you need. Not only do the professionals at Valliere HVAC sell and install top quality HVAC products, they also have the maintenance plan to back up their reputation by maintaining and servicing all makes and models of HVAC systems, whether you got the from Valliere or otherwise.
If you are looking for the best heating repair near you, contact Valliere Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. They are your total HVAC maintenance plan solution in Tomball, Texas and all surrounding areas.
Taking a Proactive Approach to Your HVAC Maintenance Plan
There are some issues of HVAC maintenance that you can perform yourself on a monthly basis. Simply by making sure that your HVAC has a fresh filter every month goes a long way in that HVAC maintenance plan.
Also, as these trying times of improving the quality of your indoor air seem to be prevalent across the globe, it might be the ideal time to consider making an upgrade to your filter choice. The professionals at Valliere HVAC can guide you in selecting the right choice of air filtration to enhance your HVAC maintenance plan needs.
Here are some of our other services to check:-
- AC Installation in Cypress
- AC Maintenance in Magnolia, TX
- AC Replacement in Magnolia, TX
- Commercial AC Service in Magnolia
Please feel free to contact the professionals at Valliere HVAC for your HVAC maintenance plan in Tomball, Texas.